Today we’re revisiting some of my favorite older posts, mostly because I have to ban myself from blogging until I can finish the WIP, or, at the very least, write 1500 words per day. It’s the only way this thing is going to get done. Sad, but true.
So here goes nothing… The TOP 10 Reasons a Werewolf Shouldn’t be Manscaped…
10. He would have to buy stock in shaving cream. And razors.
9. Think chinese crested chihuahua. Now imagine that haircut on a wolf. Enough said.
8. He’s part dog, dude. If he were a cat, I could see it, but my dog steps in poo and totally doesn’t give a crap. And he smells like a dog, even after he’s had a bath.
7. Speaking of, I can’t get close to said German Shepherd with a brush, let alone with wax. So, as you gaze fondly at my dog, just imagine that. Only waxed. I seriously don’t think so.
6. While on the topic of waxing, can you imagine? I mean, really? Think of the scene with Steve Carrell in The 40-Year-Old Virgin and then multiply it by a factor of 10. I’m a big fan of the waxing (hairy girls, unite!), but even that didn’t look like a good time to me. A line must be drawn, my friends.
5. Would a guy who’s actually a dog part of the time really care if he’s hairy or not? I suppose he might if it were really hot outside, but don’t you think he’s got bigger fish to fry than if his ass looks fabulous hairless? I think he’d be totally following lunar cycles. Or trying to find out what that awesome smell is behind my refrigerator.
4. Winter. It’s not like you can just go get yourself a parka if it gets cold out. Last I checked, while they make life vests and shoes for dogs, I haven’t seen a parka. (I know they make doggie life jackets because I used to have a dog who needed one. A sad, but true story)
3. And before you go all “I have a Yorkie who wears a sweater in winter” on me, seriously. How sissy is that?
2. Shape-shifters everywhere would make fun of you. Hell, I know I would.
1. While in wolf form, there’s no excuse to lick your balls if you’re hairless down there. It just doesn’t fly, man. It’s like cutting holes in the pockets of your sweatpants–everyone knows what you’re actually doing, so there’s no point in doing it.
Hairy guys are hot, werewolves! Remember that and embrace your hairiness! (Ok, maybe I’m just saying that because I wouldn’t want to date a guy who has less body hair than I do–and with that statement alone, I have narrowed down the dating pool significantly. Lucky for me, I don’t have to worry about dating anymore)
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Reasons Why a Werewolf Shouldn’t be Manscaped”
I’m with you on this one. I am convinced Tom Selleck was a werewolf. He was big time hairy! But feckhawt, too. So it’s a win/win. I say let your hair grow and show, shape shifters.
Gads, he really was hot, even in the booty shorts so popular in the 80s, and I know it wasn’t just the red Ferrari (which didn’t hurt). I wish more of Hollywood would embrace men who look like… I don’t know… men. I get that the hair covers up definition, but honestly, I’d rather see it. Not gorilla hair, but, you know, man hair.