So, my friend Casey Wyatt nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Like with all awards, this one has rules. So, without further ado, here they are:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So, seven things about me…
1. I wear four contacts at once. Yes, four. Actually, my eyes usually feel like the picture above. Dry and gritty all the time. But hey, no matter what you say to me, you can’t make me cry. It’s ALWAYS one of my many contacts. Side, newly discovered talent? I could probably have an entire conversation with a finger on my eyeball. Gross and weird. I think it suits me.
2. I hate rats. Like hate them. Like just posting that picture on my blog makes me want to barf. It’s a very long story, but let’s just stop it with the ending: Thanks, Mom.
3. Honestly, I’m not a big fan of cows, either. Well, technically, bovines, because I don’t like bulls unless I am wildly proclaiming that I am “strong like bull” in the middle of a bar (there may have been cocktails involved). So far, I’m the only person I know who has fainted while attempting to cow tip. I still don’t know if it’s possible. I was too busy fainting, regaining consciousness, and then scrambling under barbed wire. Also, I’ve seen the pictures of Pamplona. Running away from something trying to gore me does not sound like my idea of fun.
4. I think Michael Fassbender is purdy. Don’t know why I haven’t chosen him as one of my male leads, but I haven’t.
5. Much to the hub’s everlasting chagrin, I like firemen. They don’t like it much when I jump up and down, clapping about their “little pants” like they’re, I don’t know, strippers or something. And for some reason, they think it’s creepy that someone, and I’m not saying who, sits on the hill above the firehouse, waiting for them to come out looking like that. ^^^ (I’m kidding. That would be creepy. Right?)
6. One of the reasons it pains my hubs that I have a thing for firemen is because he’s a cop. And I say, at least I have a thing for men in uniform. Unfortunately for him, I’m not a badge bunny. I made him work for it. Isn’t he cute? And yes, this is the uniform he wears to work.
7. Apparently, I’m evil
Hubs told me this about an hour ago. Monk walked into our room, all glassy-eyed and still asleep. When Hubs asked her what was wrong, I whispered, “Seven days.”
“What?” Hubs asked. Monk just stared at him, and I shrugged, like, I don’t know nuthin’
When he turned back around, I whispered again, “Seven days.”
“Oh, you’re evil!” he proclaimed, walking out of the room, claiming to be thoroughly creeped out. I laughed, amused by my “win.” That is, until I realized he’d been folding laundry.
Well played, husband. Well played.
So, here are my nominations: (I’m cheating and doing six. I’m lazy like that. Oh, hey! There’s 8 things about me! Bonus!)