The lovely and talented Casey Wyatt has nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award! If you don’t know her, you really should check out her book, Mystic Ink!
Rule #1 – I must share 7 things. Today, I’m going to be different and share fun facts about Edinor. Let’s face it, you all must be sick of hearing about me!
Rule #2 – Pass this award to 7 bloggers. More on that later.
As Casey’s suggestion, I’ve decided to do 7 things about Edinor:
1. Edinor is a stuffed tyrannosaur that I have stolen from my daughter (only occasionally) and anthropomorphized. It’s great. Here she is in all her glory:
2. Edinor likes dresses, but she’s not into the bling. Both Husband and Monk have steadfastly agreed that THERE IS TO BE NO BLING ON THIS ONE! (It’s all very Gandalf on LOTR, shouted from the mountaintop with staff in hand, long flowing hair billowing in the breeze. But wait, you ask, isn’t Husband a cop, and don’t they have regulations on hair length and shouting weird things from mountaintops? Well, yes. I never said the long, flowing hair belonged to him. **Waves at Husband stand in **).
3. Cowboys will not hold a stuffed tyrannosaur and allow their pictures to be taken. Something about being “ridiculous.” Humph. I bet riding bulls isn’t the only thing you can do for less than 8 seconds. Oh, snap! (No, seriously, I know it’s ridiculous. That’s the fun of it, right?)
4. Queens of the Renaissance Faire, however, have no problem with it. And bless them for it.
5. Edinor has decided to go it naked. Apparently, the children aren’t the only nudists in the house (I think I’ve broken Monk of the habit of just randomly dropping trou when she comes home, but boy child….Nearly every day, he strips down to nothing but his underpants. I don’t get it, but I have a friend whose son is 14, and he apparently still does it.) So, the dress has been ditched. I’m actually a little sad. But, apparently, we didn’t want to get the dress dirty for the gun range, because…
6. Edinor likes gun.
7. And trains (Oh, just wait, pics are coming). So, apparently, Edinor was destined to be a Highwayman or something. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Tyrannosaur, robbing trains and stealing hearts along the way. And until I can convince a train conductor to hold Edinor (I’ve tried once, but he was busy, so no snarky comments about how long it takes him to get his train into the station… Oh, wait…), I will leave you with this image