I was nominated for this award by Roberta Gordon of Gemini Witching. This is a pretty easy award–my favorite kind. All I have to do is tell you seven things about me, and then nominate seven others. My kind of award!
1. I hate rats. They’re awful little vile creatures.
2. I’m branching out into yet another new genre with my latest book. It’s a paranormal with young characters that I’m reluctant to call a YA, so I guess we’ll see what I wind up doing with it. It’s got witches (and not witches like me–real ones).
3. Overall, I’m a pantser when it comes to writing. I don’t really plot unless I have to (Incidentally, for the book mentioned above, I had to plot.)
4. Autocorrect on my computer just changed “pantser” to “panther.” Woo hoo! I’m a writing panther! Roar!
5. For most of my life, I’ve had really long hair. I now realize that I hate it. And probably did then, too.
6. I drive a Honda CRV, and husband and I have discussed not getting another new car (it’s three years old) for another ten years. Which means his Envoy will probably qualify as a classic.
7. I spent the first eight years of my life in Alabama. I still get the accent if I’m a) pissed off or b) really drunk.
There’s my seven things. In turn I nominate:
1. Casey Wyatt
2. Brooke Moss
3. Elizabeth Hinds of Attorney at Large
4. Rita Monette
5. Ann Montclair
6. Callie Hutton
7. B.J. Scott
**Also, I’m blogging over at SMP Authors today. Stop by if you get a chance!**